In house development of high-tech measuring equipment
Pile Test Equipment
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy to use, high-quality monitoring products. From low strain testing like PIT/SIT to high strain pile testing, including:
1. Rapid Load Testing like StatNamic and StatRapid
2. Dynamic Load Testing
3. Static load Testing
4. Bi-directional Testing
All sets of equipment come with sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
Pile Testing Equipment Sets
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy-to-use, high quality monitoring products.
- Static Load Testing (SLT)
- Dynamic Load Testing (DLT)
- Rapid Load Testing like StatNamic and StatRapid (RLT)
- Sonic Integrity Testing (SIT) or Pile Integrity Testing (PIT)
- SPT Energy Monitor
All sets of equipment come with the PDR data acquisition unit, sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
The AllWave Software Package is a group of software programs for simulating stress wave phenomena in piles. The program simulates several foundation pile issues, like the installation by means of a driving hammer or a vibratory hammer and simulation of pile tests. It includes the following programs:
- AllWave-PDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Impact Hammers
- AllWave-VDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Vibratory Hammers
- AllWave-DLT: PDA and DLT Signal Matching Program
- AllWave-RLT: Rapid Load Testing Simulations, for StatNamic and for StatRapid
- AllWave-SIT: SIT Signal Matching Program; a PIT simulation program for quantitative interpretation of SIT signals