In house development of high-tech measuring equipment
Pile Test Equipment
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy to use, high quality monitoring products. From low strain testing like PIT/SIT to high strain pile testing, including:
1. Rapid Load Testing like StatNamic and StatRapid
2. Dynamic Load Testing
3. Static load Testing
4. Bi-directional Testing
All sets of equipment come with sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy-to-use, high quality monitoring products.
– Static Load Testing (SLT)
– Dynamic Load Testing (DLT)
– Rapid Load Testing like StatNamic and StatRapid (RLT)
– Sonic Integrity Testing (SIT) or Pile Integrity Testing (PIT)
All sets of equipment come with the PDR data acquisition unit, sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
The AllWave Software Package is a group of software programs for simulating stress wave phenomena in piles. The program simulates several foundation pile issues, like the installation by means of a driving hammer or a vibratory hammer and simulation of pile tests. It includes the following programs:
– AllWave-PDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Impact Hammers
– AllWave-VDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Vibratory Hammers
– AllWave-DLT: PDA and DLT Signal Matching Program
– AllWave-RLT: Rapid Load Testing Simulations, for StatNamic/StatRapid
– AllWave-SIT: SIT Signal Matching Program; a PIT simulation program for quantitative interpretation of SIT signals
More information soon.