In house development of high-tech measuring equipment
Pile Test Equipment
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy to use, high quality monitoring products. From low strain testing like PIT/SIT to high strain pile testing, including:
1. Static load test
2. Bi-directional tests
3. Dynamic Load Test
4. Rapid Load Tests like StatNamic and StatRapid
All sets of equipment comes with sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
For testing of foundation piles, Allnamics has developed a full range of easy to use, high quality monitoring products.
– Static Load Test (SLT)
– Dynamic Load Test (DLT)
– Rapid Load Tests like StatNamic and StatRapid (RLT)
– Sonic Integrity Test (SIT) or Pile Integrity Test (PIT)
All sets of equipment comes with the PDR data acquisition unit, sensors, monitoring software, flight cases, manual and training courses.
AllWave Software Package
The AllWave Software Package is a group of software programs for simulating stress wave phenomena in piles . The program simulates several foundation pile issues, like the installation by means of a driving hammer or a vibratory hammer and simulation of pile tests. It includes the following programs:
– AllWave-PDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Impact Hammers
– AllWave-VDP: Pile Driving Prediction for Vibratory Hammers
– AllWave-DLT: PDA and DLT Signal Matching Program
– AllWave-RLT: Rapid Load Testing Simulations, for StatNamic and StatRapid
– AllWave-SIT: SIT Signal Matching Program; a PIT simulation program for quantitative interpretation of SIT signals
The software can be ordered as a package or as separated programs.
You want to know more? Ask for Peter Middendorp@allnamics.eu or Marcel Bielefeld@allnamics.eu
More information soon.